Sakura Gelly Roll Gel Ink Pen
Sakura invented the gel ink pen over a decade ago, and Gelly Roll pens have remained popular in crafting and artistic circles ever since! The archival quality, pigmented gel ink is waterproof, fade-resistant, and flows smoothly. Gelly Roll pens are great for scrapbooking, card-making, writing notes, letters, invitations, journaling, and signing artwork. In fact, many pen and ink artists only use Gelly Roll pens! Give any artwork, note, or doodle a dash of style with creamy, archival Gelly Roll pens!
- Archival, non-toxic, pigmented gel ink
- Waterproof and fade-resistant
- Sold in bulk boxes of 12 pens
- The first and most popular gel ink pen!
- Paper crafts of any kind!
- Scrapbooking and card-making
- Writing notes, letters, and invitations
- Signing artwork