TimerCap pill reminder box is an easy to use device that helps you stop worrying if you or your loved ones are taking medication as needed. It is the perfect pill medication organizer that lets you manage your medicine in its bottle and keep your prescription label and safety information at your fingertips. Medicine organizer is the perfect way to seamlessly coordinate care for children, teens, elders, or pets as you will always know when the last dose was taken, even if someone forgets to mention it or write it down.
TimerCap pill travel organizer provides the peace of mind of knowing your loved one has received their medications as needed. TimerCap pill organizer case protects the patient and their family. Since it is tamper resistant and resets every time it is opened, it is the perfect tool to deter abuse, theft and medication mistakes. Included in the kit are caps, bottles, tracker forms and bottle labels for your convenience. Have you ever forgotten a dose? Download our free TimerCap app for medication reminders to your smart device. The batteries last 12-18 months.
- Brand: TimerCaps
- Item Type: Pill Organizer
- Target Audience: Unisex-Adults
- Size: Standard
- Pack: 4 Pack
- Cap: Automatically Records Built-in Stopwatch Cap
- Product Dimension: 8 x 5 x 2 inches
- Perfect for: Medication, Pills, Insulin, Eye Drops, Pet Meds
- Item Weight: 3.84 Lbs
- Materials: Food Grade and BPA free plastic
- Care for: Children, Teens, Elders, or Pets
- Items Included: Caps, Bottles, Tracker
- Automatically turns off: After 100 Hours
- Battery: Replaceable
- Batteries Last: 12-18 Months
- Essential for: Long-term Care
- Easily Carry: Pocket or Purses
- Design: Colorful Design
- Condition: Brand New
- Easy to Use: No alarms & nothing to program or set. Just close the TimerCap and the stopwatch automatically counts up the seconds, minutes, and hours so you can be confident to know the exact time.
- Stopwatch: These TimerCap organizer automatically show the time when the pill bottles were last closed, helping to avoid dosage mistake, potential overdose, detect or deter others from experimenting
- Safety taking medication: Whether you are living with chronic issues, recovering from surgery or addressing age related safety issues, this help achieve medication management, simply and reliably.
- Portable: These TimerCaps easily organize your pill medication to fit in your pocket, purse, medicine cabinet or travel bag. Taking medication can now be anxiety free and simple.
Trying to match a bottle: We have many styles to meet your needs or don’t worry because these caps do come with bottles. Just peel off the label, place it on the new bottle and now your protected.
Do NOT immerse in water, Clean with damp cloth only, Keep away from children, Follow your doctors instructions, check to make sure no one else was in your medication, If LCD is fading, replace battery LR-41 for proper usage, verify child safety feature is working properly prior to using and on a regular basis.
Medication misuse starts 50% of the time in the medicine cabinet. Timer Cap’s built in Stopwatch are a simple to use tool to reduce forgetfulness and an easy way to see to the exact minute if someone has been opened. The automatic timer makes it a great deterrent for others that wants to experiment with medication fearing they can be caught to the exact minute they took it. If you know or suspect you already have addiction issues in your home, please seek professional help.
TO OPEN: Push and Turn (counter-clockwise). TO CLOSE: Push and Turn (clockwise). Electronic timer automatically resets when cap is opened. When cap is closed, timer automatically begins counting UP time elapsed since last opened. If your cap came with a Child Resistant Ring, make sure it is on securely to engage the ring and test.
Keep away from Children! Unlike some other products, the Timer Cap does NOT have an alarm which could create issues if mis-programmed or put on medications or vitamins with different dosing intervals. Instead, the Timer Cap functions like an automatic stopwatch with a count-up timer that doesn’t require any buttons to press, alarms to program or instructions to read. Simple to use, the timer is activated whenever the Timer Cap is put on a container and begins keeping track of the time that has passed since last opened and closed.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.